Forums » Welcome to ASN! Introduce Yourself

*stumbles in, trips over her tail and falls in the snow*

• 9 posts
    November 30, 2013 1:16 AM PST

*sputters a bit and looks around before standing and brushing her fur off* I meant to do that. >.>

ANYWAY...

I am Wendy Fireborne, also known as Chaos Cabbit. I've been on SL over 6 years now.....*blinks and rechecks* Holy crap, it HAS been six years already!?! Oi! Um...anyway...
    I am a bit of a chaotic critter. You never know what form you might spot me in next. I might be a cute little pup, or a tall smexy lioness, a dorky looking rabbit, or a scary looking hellcat. It all depneds on ma mood and if I am bored and decide to se what crazy critter I can create out of my 300 plus avies in my inventory. >.>;

I tend to be quite hyper, but I also tend to be a bit of a loner. I enjoy spending hours on my parcel, building, modding, or just vegging, listening to music. Other times I like being the bell of the ball, so to speak. That is when I get my DJ gear out and go to town! Needless to say,one of my sets, ya never know what might pop out of my mouth either. >.<

Let's see....I use to be known on grid by the name TessaFae Gackt, but I dropped that account in favor of my alt that had the name closer to my RL name. (Yesh, I am a wendy in RL too!) I DJ, mod, build, run two stores, have my own BARE brawling fight club on an Adult sim, a LARGE SL family, and I dislike mesh because it won't let me be chubby! *pouts cutely*

I think that is about it, though I AM a bit of an open book, so feel free to ask me anything! Just nothing about Math....I suck at numbers. @_@

• December 10, 2013 6:39 PM PST

I am not very good at math either. It sounds like you keep pretty busy. I think that furrys are cute, not my style, but cute. Maybe one of these days I will get to see some of your creations and listen to you jam!

• 61 posts
    December 29, 2013 3:29 PM PST

Wendy, welcome to this wonderful bunch! Feel free to look me up inworld if you ever need a partner in crime!